The Beauty and The Beast of The Year 2014

As the roller coaster of the year 2014 is about to roll out of the surface of the earth, I take a stroll down the lane of my life in 2014. I examined myself in both the good and bad, the beautiful and ugly, the sweet and bitter, the light and dark side of my entire life.



I remembered vividly 29th of December, 2013 when my father in the lord and my mentor tagged the year 2014 "The year of crossing the Bridge" and with numerous prophecies which he said we should pray against that God should avert and give us the Grace and the strength to see us through in crossing the because it is only him who can.



On the 31st of December, 2013. All the churches were filled up beyond their usual capacity, everybody waiting expectantly to see the new baby to be given birth to and each us of waiting with our different heart desires and wishes pumping from earth to heaven and so loud that angels have to use their hands to block their ears and finally by 12am, the new born baby was finally given birth to and everybody were filled with an undiluted joy and most people forgot that there is a bridge to be cross and nobody knew that not everybody will be able to cross that bridge.



From the first day of 2014 till now a lot of event has unfolded, so many good and bad things has happened both for me as an individual and all of us as whole, in this year that is about to whine down just in few days, how has the year year treated you, has it treated you fine, sweet, cool and lovely all the way round, as for me, in this year 2014, I have been used and I have used peolple also, I have cried so much and I have also laughed so much, 2014 have been so rosy and it has been so rough also, I sang the songs of victories not one or two but I mean uncountable victories and on the other side I have also sang the songs of failures, songs of pains, songs hurts, song of bitterness and so on but to frank 2014 is a year that I learnt most of life lesson and more is still to be learn in 2015 but 2015 will demand more from us than 2014 so perceptions and principles have to be ungraded or changed in 2015 so that we will not achieve the same result with the pervious years.



My dear friends, please let share the experiences and lessons that life has thought us in this year 2014 that is about to fold up.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter to Ire

TruthOrator Daily Mind Refreshment And Food For Thought

The End ni Opin Cinema