TruthOrator's Weekend Love, Relationship and Mind Empowerment Tips

“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” ~ Lao Tzu

“I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.” ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

“I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love.” ~ Mother Teresa

“A man is already halfway in love with any woman who listens to him.” ~ Brendan Francis

“The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” ~ Audrey Hepburn

“I like not only to be loved, but also to be told I am loved.” ~ George Eliot

“Who, being loved, is poor?” ~ Oscar Wilde

Sponsored Link
Check if you’re guaranteed a credit card, risk-free
Capital One
“It is easier to forgive an enemy than to forgive a friend.” ~ William Blake

“For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.” ~ Carl Sagan



“Love is the only reality and it is not a mere sentiment. It is the ultimate truth that lies at the heart of creation.” ~ Rabindranath Tagore

“My great hope is to laugh as much as I cry; to get my work done and try to love somebody and have the courage to accept the love in return.” ~ Maya Angelou

“I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love.” ~ Marilyn Monroe

 “The moment that you feel, just possibly, you are walking down the street naked, exposing too much of your heart and your mind, and what exists on the inside, showing too much of yourself…That is the moment, you might be starting to get it right.” ~ Neil Gaiman

Happy Weekend My Kings and Queens

I Appreciate You

We offer the following services:

1. Master of Ceremony
2. Event Planning
3. Creative writing/ Script Editing
4. Motivational speaking/ Mentorship
5. Children Educator

K.O.P Bashorun.
'Your Life Orator'
CEO/Founder

BBM Channel: C00254A49
Tel: 08056673096, 07065621203 or 08094722387
Blog: www.truthorator.blogspot.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/truthorator101
Twitter: @truthorator101
Email: truthorator101@yahoo.com

Feel Free to Share

(c) 2015

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter to Ire

TruthOrator Daily Mind Refreshment And Food For Thought

The End ni Opin Cinema