TruthOrator Daily Mind Refreshment And Food For Thought

Remember suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Stay strong, choose to be positive. God loves you and His ready to be at your rescue anytime.

Without dreams, we reach nothing. Without love, we feel nothing. And without God, we are nothing.

“Look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself, 'What do I want to do every day for the rest of my life?' DO THAT.”

The trouble with not having a goal is that you can spend your life running up and down the field and never score.

Instead of spending time makes excuses for why you are not at your goal, spend that time making a plan to get there.

The only reason we don’t have what we want in life is the reasons we create why we can’t have them.

Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them.

If you fall down on you journey up in life, stand up and dust yourself because God never throws stones that you cannot catch.

“My biggest motivation? Just to keep challenging myself. I see life almost like one long University education that I never had — everyday I’m learning something new.” -Richard Branson

“Every time you state what you want or believe, you’re the first to hear it. It’s a message to both you and others about what you think is possible. Don’t put a ceiling on yourself.” – Oprah Winfrey,

“Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do.”
– Steve Jobs,

“Don’t limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve.”  – Mary Kay Ash

“When I’m old and dying, I plan to look back on my life and say ‘wow, that was an adventure,’ not ‘wow, I sure felt safe.’ “Tom Preston-Werner, Github co-founder
– Tom Preston-Werner

 “The fastest way to change yourself is to hang out with people who are already the way you want to be.” – Reid Hoffman

“Fearlessness is like a muscle. I know from my own life that the more I exercise it the more natural it becomes to not let my fears run me.” – Arianna Huffington,

 “Embrace what you don’t know, especially in the beginning, because what you don’t know can become your greatest asset. It ensures that you will absolutely be doing things different from everybody else.” – Sara Blakely

 “Don’t be afraid to assert yourself, have confidence in your abilities and don’t let the bastards get you down.” – Michael Bloomberg

Happy New Week My Kings and Queens

I Appreciate You

K.O.P Bashorun.
'Your Life Orator'
CEO/Founder

Feel Free to Share

(c) 2015

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter to Ire

TruthOrator Daily Mind Refreshment And Food For Thought

The End ni Opin Cinema