TruthOrator's Weekend Love, Relationship and Mind Empowerment Tips

"One day you will kiss a man you can't breathe without and find that breath is of little consequence." ― Karen Marie Moning

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." ― Dr. Seuss

"There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment." ― Sarah Dessen

"I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close." ― Pablo Neruda

"Promise me you'll never forget me because if I thought you would, I'd never leave." ― A.A. Milne

"She was ready to deny the existence of space and time rather than admit that love might not be eternal." ― Simone de Beauvoir, The Mandarins

"For the two of us, home isn't a place. It is a person. And we are finally home." ― Stephanie Perkins

"They say when you are missing someone that they are probably feeling the same, but I don't think it's possible for you to miss me as much as I'm missing you right now." ― Edna St. Vincent Millay

"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze." ― Elinor Glyn

"In your light, I learn how to love. In your beauty, how to make poems. You dance inside my chest where no one sees you, but sometimes I do, and that sight becomes this art." ― Rumi

"So it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me ... every day." ― Nicholas Sparks

"Lost love is still love. It takes a different form, that's all. You can't see their smile or bring them food or tousle their hair or move them around a dance floor. But when those senses weaken another heightens. Memory. Memory becomes your partner. You nurture it. You hold it. You dance with it." ― Mitch Albom

"One word Frees us of all the weight and pain of life: That word is love." ― Sophocles

"Anyone who falls in love is searching for the missing pieces of themselves. So anyone who's in love gets sad when they think of their lover. It's like stepping back inside a room you have fond memories of, one you haven't seen in a long time." ― Haruki Murakami

"To love at all is to be vulnerable. Love anything and your heart will be wrung and possibly broken. If you want to make sure of keeping it intact you must give it to no one, not even an animal. Wrap it carefully round with hobbies and little luxuries; avoid all entanglements. Lock it up safe in the casket or coffin of your selfishness. But in that casket, safe, dark, motionless, airless, it will change. It will not be broken; it will become unbreakable, impenetrable, irredeemable. To love is to be vulnerable." ― C.S. Lewis

"Love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it." ― Nicholas Sparks

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you ... I could walk through my garden forever." ― Alfred Tennyson

 To never forget your own insignificance. To never get used to the unspeakable violence and the vulgar disparity of life around you. To seek joy in the saddest places. To pursue beauty to its lair. To never simplify what is complicated or complicate what is simple. To respect strength, never power. Above all, to watch. To try and understand. To never look away. And never, never to forget." ― Arundhati Roy, The Cost Of Living

"In vain have I struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you." ― Jane Austen

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Advance My Kings and Queens

I Appreciate You

We offer the following services:

1. Master of Ceremony
2. Event Planning
3. Creative writing/ Script Editing
4. Motivational speaking/ Mentorship
5. Children Educator

K.O.P Bashorun.
'Your Life Orator'
CEO/Founder

BBM Channel: C00254A49
Tel: 08056673096, 07065621203 or 08094722387
Blog: www.truthorator.blogspot.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/truthorator101
Twitter: @truthorator101
Email: truthorator101@yahoo.com

Feel Free to Share

(c) 2015

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter to Ire

TruthOrator Daily Mind Refreshment And Food For Thought

The End ni Opin Cinema