TruthOrator Daily Mind Refreshment And Food For Thought

Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence.  Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.  Genius will not; the world is full of educated derelicts.  Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.  The phrase "press on" has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race. -- Calvin Coolidge

Some friends don't understand this. They don't understand how desperate I am to have someone say, I love you and I support you just the way you are because you're wonderful just the way you are. They don't understand that I can't remember anyone ever saying that to me. I am so demanding and difficult for my friends because I want to crumble and fall apart before them so that they will love me even though I am no fun, lying in bed, crying all the time, not moving. Depression is all about If you loved me you would. --Elizabeth Wurtzel

If you hear a voice within you say you cannot paint, then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced. --Vincent van Gogh

I seek strength, not to be greater than other, but to fight my greatest enemy, the doubts within myself --P.C. Cast

Most haters are stuck in a poisonous mental prison of jealousy and self-doubt that blinds them to their own potentiality. --Steve Maraboli

Criticism is just someone else’s opinion. Even people who are experts in their fields are sometimes wrong. It is up to you to choose whether to believe some of it, none of it, or all of it. What you think is what counts. --Rodolfo Costa

I had some ambition. I meant everything to be different with me. I thought I had more strength and mastery. But the most terrible obstacles are such as nobody can see except oneself. --George Eliot

Self-doubt is a persuasive mistress; careful not to shag her or you’ll never get your balls back.” - Simon Hunt. --Dannika Dark

You do not need to pay attention to those voices within you that create pain, or make you feel less competent, smart or able. --Sanaya Roman

If someone wants to be in your life they will find you. If they don't they will find an excuse. --Shannon L. Alder

I spent most of my life believing l
was crazy because all the crazy things I experienced in childhood were treated as nonexistent or normal. This belief colored every decision made, from something so basic as what to wear today, to the more esoteric boundaries of whether I should kill myself. I understood very well that killing myself under the wrong circumstances would establish my insanity forever. So I analyzed every word, every gesture, before committing myself. (Which probably accounts for why I am alive today.). --Sarah E. Olson

Always have faith in yourself and the universe, for one will not get you anywhere without the other. Both must be equally strong to reach your desires, for they are the wings that will lift you to your dreams. -- Suzy Kassem

No matter how challenging things get, never stop believing in yourself. Self-doubt is nothing but a highway to failure. --Edmond Mbiaka

He wanted to be so many people all at the same time. He feared to be a nobody.
Only years later did he realize that all he knew was what he didn't want to be - a disappointment. --Sanhita Baruah

Good Morning My Kings and Queens

I Appreciate You

K.O.P Bashorun.
'Your Life Orator'
CEO/Founder

Feel Free to Share

(c)2015



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter to Ire

TruthOrator Daily Mind Refreshment And Food For Thought

The End ni Opin Cinema